Heated standard wooden crate with interlayer papers.
10-15 days after payment confirmation
Clear Tempered/Toughened Glass
13 years' experience with good reputation
Samples are available
Toughened or tempered glass is a type of safety glass processed by controlled thermal or chemical treatments to increase its strength compared with normal glass. Tempering creates balanced internal stresses which cause the glass, when broken, to crumble into small granular chunks instead of splintering into jagged shards. The granular chunks are less likely to cause injury.
Tempered Glass/ Toughened Glass
clear, white, blue, grey, green, etc.
Flat edge, grind edge, fine polished edge, beveled edge and others.
1. Involves heating and cooling treatment whereby high compressive stresses are set up at the surfaces with balancing tensile stresses in the center.
2. Improves the glass strength against impact and thermal stress loads.
1. Strong intensity: 4- 5 times stronger than annealed glass against impact.
2. Safety: when breakage occurs, the tempered glass disintegrates into small obtuse fragments, which reduces the risk of injury.
3. Thermal resistance: It can withstand a very wide range of rapid temperature changing with the endurance of 200-300°C.
Construction , automobile, train, ship, furniture, automatic door, escalator, microwave oven, refrigerator, etc.
Dalian Huaying Glass Imported the world's most advanced Tempered Glass furnace from German, Korea,Switzerland,etc.
Dalian Huaying Glass use standard wooden case to protect the glass from break.